Eternity Church began as First Love Fellowship, Inc., at Princeton, Minnesota, in September 1984. It was founded by Pastors Philip and Donna Larson and incorporated as a non-profit entity in the State of Minnesota in January 1985.
The congregation initially met at rented space in the Princeton Depot and later at the Civic Center. In 1987, a building at 601 North 6th Street was purchased to provide space for the growing church family. When that building could no longer house the congregation, even with two Sunday morning services, a larger facility at 1506 West First Street was purchased and remodeled in 1996.
Looking ahead and wishing to accommodate future growth, in 1992 a beautiful 25-acre parcel of land was purchased just south of Princeton at Highway 169 and 303rd Avenue in Sherburne County. The congregation began to accrue funds, and in 2004 the first building was completed toward what will eventually be a multi-phase expansion of facilities.
The present facility includes high-tech audio and video capabilities, a full stage for drama productions, full-size gymnasium & multi-purpose auditorium, children’s and youth rooms, a generous kitchen and a suite of offices.
In September 2010, the church’s name was officially changed to Eternity Church to more effectively communicate our concern for and desire to assist in people’s eternal wellbeing.
Throughout each transition, the Staff and congregation have remained faithful to their passion to put Christ first, stay true to the integrity of God’s Word, grow in our spiritual gifts, and to love and help people here and abroad. We thank God for His many blessings and remain committed to fulfill all He has given us to do!